2 Day Excursion from Marrakech to Ouarzazate.
This excursion to Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou will take you through spectacular mountainous, desert and fortified landscapes with kasbahs. It is a round-trip route on 2 day with departure from Marrakech, crossing the interior of the Atlas to crown the port of Tichka.
You will discover imposing buildings, such as the old palace known as Lord of the Atlas, or the famous Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, one of the largest and best preserved in Morocco.
Start of excursion: Marrakech
End of excursion: Marrakech
Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
Day 1 : Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait ben haddou – Ouarzazate
We will continue towards the south then we will turn off for a 6 km track that will take us to the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou where we will visit its famous Kasbah (Declared World heritage by UNESCO). In this spectacular setting, films such as Gladiator, Jewel of the Nile, Sahara with Penélope Cruz have been shot … Lunch in the village and we will continue the trip to Ouarzazate, accommodation in (Hotel)
Day 2 : Ouarzazate – High Atlas – Marrakech
After breakfast, departure from the city of Ouarzazate and visit the kasbah of Taourirt and film studios, then passing through Berber villages such as Ighram Nidal. and we well arrive Marrakech at evening
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD car
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Overnight in a beautiful Kasbah
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- Absolutely shopping free tour